Involving Leadership is used in connection with:
- Manager wishing to know the state of the organization
- Addressing performance problems in organizations
- Strategic revitalization
- Organizational changes – rollout/anchoring of the organizational change
- Process changes – rollout/anchoring of the new processes
- Culture changes – rollout/anchoring of the new culture
- Drawing up Vision – rollout/anchoring of the vision
- Strategy changes – rollout/anchoring of the strategy
- Establishing ownership within leaders and employees
- Interim leadership
Involving Leadership is a structured approach with a number of managerial steps securing active involvement of leaders and key employees in the planning and execution of concrete strategic initiatives and this way make efficient use of the knowledge and competency within the organization.
The use of the Involving Leadership approach leads to securing empowerment as well as to an increase in job satisfaction and motivation. Participation in the Involving Leadership approach develops the leaders and the employees.
Most interventions are based on an interview based analysis that uncovers problem areas in and for the organization.
Want to learn more about what our services and what Involving Leadership can do for your organization? Download our presentation, or feel free to contact us.